Friday, May 2, 2014

The Four Lads Sings - Four on the Isle.

Maximum high-quality recordings from vinyl records from my personal collection.




Four Lads, The With Ray Ellis And His Orchestra 
The Four Lads Sing: Four On The Aisle
Label:Columbia CL 1111
Format:Vinyl, LP, Album, Mono 
Country:USA
Released:1958
Genre:Stage & Screen
Style:Musical

Tracklist:

Kiss Me Kate:
A1 Another Op'nin', Another Show
A2 So In Love
A3 Brush Up Your Shakespeare
A4 Why Can't You Behave?
A5 We Open In Venice
A6 Bianca
A7 Where Is The Life That I Led?
A8 Too Darn Hot
A9 Wunderbar
Babes In Arms:
B1 Way Out West
B2 I Wish I Were In Love Again
B3 The Lady Is A Tramp
B4 Where Or When
B5 All At Once
B6 Johnny One Note
Annie Get Your Gun:
B7 I Got The Sun In The Mornin'
B8 My Defenses Are Down
B9 I'm An Indian Too
B10 The Girl That I Marry
B11 Doin' What Comes Natur'lly
B12 They Say It's Wonderful
B13 There['s No Business Like Show Business

Записано напрямую с пластинки.
Формат WAV

2 comments: