Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Paul Desmond With Strings – Desmond Blue





Paul Desmond With Strings – Desmond Blue
Label:RCA Victor – LPM-2438
Format:  Easy Listening, Cool Jazz
Country: US
Released:1962
Genre: Jazz
Style: Easy Listening, Cool Jazz

Tracklist
A1 My Funny Valentine
A2 Desmond Blue
A3 Then I'll Be Tired Of You
A4 I've Got You Under My Skin
A5 Late Lament
B1 I Should Care
B2 Like Someone In Love
B3 Ill Wind
B4 Body And Soul
Companies, etc.
Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
Credits
Arranged By, Conductor – Bob Prince
Engineer – Ray Hall
Featuring, Guitar – Jim Hall
Photography By – Hugh Bell (2)
Producer – George Avakian
Saxophone – Paul Desmond
Notes
Cover Model: Joan Fields 

Recorded at Webster Hall, New York City


Paul Desmond - Desm
ond Blue.rar
162 МБ (170,553,324 байт)

https://yadi.sk/d/5JOivzWQ3NH4Zb

LP from my personal collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment